Whitening you teeth, under the supervision of your dentist, has been proven safe in clinical studies over a period of many years. The primary ingredient is carbamide peroxide, which has been safely used to brighten smile of millions of people. It holds the American Dental Association’s Seal of Approval.
The proof is in the results. It has proven effective on reversing the effects of aging, coffee, tobacco and other stains. It even has a great effect on tetracycline and fluorosis staining.
The unique system is designed to fit each individual’s needs and lifestyle.
Results are often seen after only one night. Optimum results are usually achieved after seven to ten days. We will explain to you what you can expect for your individual situation.
Bleaching Treatment Protocol:
- Patient consultation
- Oral cavity examination
- The initial tooth colour
- Taking of impressions
- Fabrication of personalized trays
- Recommendations for the patient
- The final colour
- If the patient is pregnant or breastfeeding
- If the patient is on any antibiotics
- If the patient is younger than 16 years
- Has any large restorations or crowns in the anterior area
- Has any implants in the anterior area
- Already suffers from any sensitivity